Monday 13 May 2013

WHITE&BLACK FIX


I will apologise in advance now for all of my blog posts being mainly in black and white. I love simplicity and white and black make that cut.
I composed a quick board of these affordable monochrome fixes which look like they belong on the catwalk as opposed to on the highstreet. 


'SILVER BAG' by Weekday - Ironically named this black patent bag by Weekday is just so perfect. The folds, the straps, the material, not too big and not too small. For £23 you can't go wrong. 

'LILLY SUNGLASSES' by Monki - I have these sunglasses, I bought them in London a couple of weekends ago and I can honestly say it was the best £8 i've ever spent. They have a black matte finish too them which contrasts so well to the grey gloss of the lenses. The thick arms of them make them sturdy and more bold. They are also available in beige or bright pink if you want more of a bold statement!  (image to the right is me using my sunglasses more like a headband)

'KATE KNIT' by Monki - This wondrous white knit is perfect for this season, especially when you don't want a heavy knit but wish to have your arms covered up. It is also ideal for layering over the top of a midi or maxi skirt or dress. The drawstring detail is so simple and beautiful, it is also key for creating a more flattering shape in a jumper. As Monki themselves state about this jumper "It's all about the drawstring, that gleaming silver cord with a single silver bead, like a necklace at the wrong end of the jumper."







2 comments:

  1. You have a beautiful blog!!
    you are very pretty love your nose piercing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! It means a lot :-)

      Delete