Wednesday 15 May 2013

REPAIR REINFORCEMENT

My hair was in urgent need of some life support, but I didn't want to spend a fortune on Kerastase products online when I didn't know what would be best suited for me. Kerastase are globally known for their life-changing effect on hair (so I would highly recommend trying some if you haven't already/ can afford it), but it's not globally known that they are part of the L'oreal company.
So I went out and bought some of L'oreal's 'HAIR EXPERTISE EVERPURE' range, and it has literally worked wonders after one wash. (and no they are not paying me to write this!)
I am a firm believer in changing your brand/type of shampoo/conditioner & hair treatments once you've run out of it, but once I run out of this, i'll be buying some different products but in the same range.
Currently 3 for £12 in Boots these products in the Hair Expertise EverPure range usually retail for £7-9 each, so it really is a bargain. I purchased their Colour Care & Moisture Shampoo, Colour Care & Soothing Conditioner and finally the amazing Colour Care Intense 5 Minute Mask. < I've included links to each product so you can read more about them and see if they are right for you.

After one wash and one treatment, my over-dyed, over-worked hair feels flexible, smoothed, silky but very clean, which is usually hard to find a hair product that cleans, cleanses but doesn't produce a greasy build up!
If you don't have coloured hair they have two other types in this range which will give your hair a kiss of life! Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment