Saturday 11 May 2013

THE MONOCHROME BOOT



My second post and my second shoe post! H&M seem to be really hitting the nail on the head with their SS13 shoes this year. Comfortable, on trend and practical, these monochrome platform, peep-toe boots are a perfect addition to anyones wardrobe for this season.Teamed with fishnet socks (available from Primark for £1.50) or worn barefoot with silver or white nail polish, makes these shoe-boots look expensive, a 
bit similar to the shoes previewed in the Stella Mccartney AW13 collection. (shown below)

You can now purchase these shoe-boots on the H&M website here. I also found a voucher code online which you can enter in at the check out to get 25% off these boots (or any item of your choice) to get the voucher code click here.














3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, yeah they are very slim fitting, i have very narrow feet and i'm usually a 3-4 UK, so a size 3 is perfect fitting

      Delete
  2. I used these as my prom shoes! Aha your blog inspired me to go as a monochrome princess for prom x

    ReplyDelete